What is advisory?
An advisory group is a composed of a faculty member and 15- 20 students with the objective of assisting students’ personal, academic and career development. Guidance counselors will be presenting during advisories on a rotating schedule. The group will have suggested activities surrounding the following topics:
· Career Development Activities and Assessments
· Personality inventories, skills assessments, interest inventories
· Guided Study period focusing on organization skills, study skills, and time management
· Health and wellness, pupil safety, communication skills, and conflict resolution
· Other personal/social or academic issues presenting during the course of the year as an area in need of discussion
When is advisory?
Advisory is held every Wednesday during non-lunch times. Please take note if you are in Blue, Silver or Gold advisory.